Friday, June 18, 2010

Technical difficulties make me sad

I thought I'd spiffy up my template but in the process, I seem to have lost all my hyperlinks - including the link to the comments. I'm praying to the technology gods tonight that I will be able to fix this problem because I loooove comments. And I'm very sad that I can't get any right now. So hopefully comments will be up and running again soon.

In the meantime, you can send me mini comment love on Twitter if you're so inclined (@slackermomspeak).

Thanks for your patience :)

And now the problems are fixed! Thank you to the anonymous person on the Blogger Help forums who is also up in the middle of the night and took the time to fix my blog. You are most awesome.

Let the comment rumpus begin!! (Or something like that.)
blog comments powered by Disqus