Monday, March 30, 2009

What will I do without it?

RIP my darling laptop computer. We had fun while it lasted. I'm not sure how you died but my guess is that some evil virus or disgusting worm infected you while I was traipsing around the net. I thought I was protected, but apparently not well enough. So, until the techy-type people at my office do their techy magic (I'm still on the payroll for the next couple months -thank god - so I'm still using a work computer) and send you back to me all fixed up, I'll have to do all my online stuff on my Blackberry. Which kinda sucks but it is what it is.

I've been working on a post for the past week and a half but haven't been able to finish it. But I'm anxious to get a little content on this blog so I'm trying out Mobile Blogger. Maybe if I can post via email, I'll actually post more often!

blog comments powered by Disqus